Eating is my Passion. Fashion is my Addiction.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Starbucks Intramuros

Today is our Wednes-date, so my BF decided to kidnapped me, I was blind folded inside the car :)
We went to Starbucks, intramuros. It's like a different world inside, i don't know maybe because almost all of the customers there are foreigners. It's not really peaceful as how I expected it to be.

 
FYI: These were actually used as prison cells during spanish, american and japanese times.

1.) Coffee Jelly                                                
 

2.) Ensaymada
 
OMG! their ensaymada are to die for!! i swear. it's chewy and the cheese really melts into my mouth. 

3.) Caramel Frappucino Coffee Based ( My all-time favorite. I can drink them everyday )Its sweet, but not too sweet. 
 

4.) The Starbucks Cake Pops are gooey cake lollipops (almost like truffles) covered with more chocolate and  whimsical designs. It's available in Nutty Pop, Rocky Red Pop and the one i tried, the Pinky Pop. They just look different in the outside because of the candy coating but they all have the same delicious chocolate flavor that will burst into your mouth. But, it's just too sweet for me. (P45 for one, but if you buy 2 or more cake pops i think they're just P35 each)
                       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment