Eating is my Passion. Fashion is my Addiction.

Friday, May 20, 2011

NARS multiple stick

This is NARS the multiple Portofino! it's basically called multiple because it's an all-in-one, cream to powder, multipurpose make-up stick, it beautifully highlights, sculpts and warms the eyes,cheeks,lips and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.



I wasn't really into expensive cosmetics, but one time I was watching "Keeping up with the Kardashans" and I saw Kim K. using the NARS Orgasm and it blended so well on her skin that it kinda looked natural. So there, I decided to buy one that will blend well on my skin, and that's the Portofino. You can buy it for like P2,000 something, it's expensive but it's an investment! It'll give you a natural perfect glow.




No comments:

Post a Comment